Monday, September 10, 2007

Our latest Italian Meetup!

Our latest Italian Ex-Pat meetup was held at Fiore di Luna restaurant in Great Falls, Virginia, not far from us. It is a great restaurant! I didn't even know it was there and I've driven past it a few times. Look at the yummy food below. Click each one to see it nice and big, but don't do this if you're hungry! Do it on a full stomach!


Nine of us showed up and we all had a great time I think. Lots of conversation! Thank you to Paolo Nascimbeni, who is originally from Rome, who came for the first time. Thank you too to Igor, who you see in the bottom photo, who came with his wife Gina. They are both from the Ukraine and Gina speaks Italian pretty well, having spent several summers in Italy as a child. We're happy that they have volunteered their lovely home for our next meetup!

Oops! I didn't get a photo of me or of Paolo! I promise we were both there, though!


No comments: