Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Dinner Among Friends

Tonight I had dinner with Marc Lee and Steve Gannon at the Blue Star restaurant here in Colorado Springs. Both are very experienced e-learning developers and freelancers who live here in Colorado. I know both by reputation and I've met Steve at previous conferences. We had a very lively and informative conversation over a really good dinner.

Trading war stories from our industry was a lot of fun but we also found ourselves sharing ideas on how to survive and thrive more in this crazy world we call e-learning. Great guys!

This painting was in the restaurant directly in my field of vision and I found it very interesting. It has perspective, it has elements that keep you guessing. What is the couple saying or doing? Are they parting ways? Are they about to dance? Overall, interesting.

1 comment:

Sadie Says said...

Thank goodness you finally got a blog. How else can we keep up with you? Looks like a fun night :-)