Saturday, July 28, 2007

I appeared on TV in Denmark!

I was invited to give a keynote speech at the EuroTAAC conference this year in Randers, Denmark. Unbeknownst to me at the time, there was a news crew in the room from the regional television station covering the event. The next day I was told I had been on the news that evening and was given a link to the news clip. If you'd like to see it, here is the link (for as long as it's active):

http://www.tv2regionerne.dk/reg2005/player.aspx?id=354195&r=7

2 comments:

Sadie Says said...

Hurray! Joe has a blog! I've already read all of your archived posts and waiting for more. Love the pics! I'll link to you from my blog. I also have one on blogger.
Your Canadian friend, Noelle.

Joe Ganci said...

Thanks, Noelle! I love your blog and I've even left a comment there!