Friday, July 25, 2008

Today's Update on Mom

The photo you see is of the hospital where our mom is a patient.

Today we were able to talk with the doctor. He told us they have determined that our mom has no virus after all and that they believe that the problem is in the cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds the brain. Specifically, it is not mixing or circulating correctly. They describe it as a plumbing problem in the head.

On Monday, mom will be moved out of Infectious Diseases, because she doesn't have one of those, and into Neurology, where they should be able to help her more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saying prayers Joe.

Anonymous said...

Hy dear Joe.
I read often the update of your mother's health status.
I'm sure that she will be better.

I and my girlfriend are near of you.

A big hug

Fabio

P.S. You see....I write in English...or I'm trying :D