Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Dog Steals My Cream!


I had just gone to the Starbucks where my son works and ordered my usual no-sugar coffee-light Frappuccino. There was a new guy on duty and he forgot you're not supposed to put whipped cream on a light drink (it kind of defeats the purpose). I decided whipped cream just this once wouldn't hurt so I took it out to the car and put it in the cup holder between the two front seats. I then turned around to say hello to someone for just one second. When I turned around again, my dog was using his long tongue to get to the whipped cream at the top of the drink! So I figured he was looking out for me and I let him have it!

The little thief...

1 comment:

Katya said...

My son usually steals my whipped cream... I got a Peppermint Mocha this morning while I was out running errands and I made sure to drink it ALL before I got home and the little thieves got their hands on it.